Monday 16 June 2008

Is Jess Publicly Dissing Carrie Underwood?

Recently, Jessica Simpson has been spotted sporting a t-shirt emblazoned with the slogan, "Real Girls Eat Meat" across her chest. And while this just be an expression of the singer's love for steak, Simpson family insiders tell OK! it's actually a subtle dig at boyfriend Tony Romo's ex-girlfriend, country superstar Carrie Underwood � who not only shuns meat but who has twice been named World's Sexiest Vegetarian by animal rights group Peta.

"Jess is sick of hearing about how Tony still has feelings for Carrie," says the insider. "She's obviously trying to poke fun at her rival and let her know who really has Tony's heart."

Carrie's belief in vegetarianism is so strong, she once said, "If you told me I could never sing again, I'd say that was horrible, but it's not my life. If you told me I could never be around animals again, I would just die."




See Also